Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Video: Treys Songz ft. Nicki Minaj - Bottoms Up (Full)


BET premiered the official full length video for Trey Songz' new joint called "Bottoms Up" featuring Nicki Minaj. After watching the video, I have come to the conclusion that I should be writing treatments for artists videos. These videos I've been seeing lately have absolutely nothing to do with what the song is about!! I'm starting to get very pissed off with these directors to say the least.

If a song is titled "Bottoms Up" and there are no bottles in the video then what was the video really about? I think I may have seen 1 or 2 bottles in the video and they were towards the end. Want to know what I would have done for the video? Well, for starters, I would have had Trey do a club video.....you know the kind....have him skip the line out front, go straight to the VIP section with his peoples and order up all kinds of bottles ranging from Ciroc, Nuvo, Absolut, Belvedere, Henny, Crown Royal...you know the works. Then after choosing a woman of his choice at the VIP he would leave the club, have the car pulled up in front with his driver at the ready and have the after party in the back of the car with more bottles and his lady friend who turns into Nicki Minaj because he has had too much to drink! But who the hell am I and my ideas don't count for nothing so instead you have the video below.....enjoy:



Do you see what I mean? The video truly sucked!! It could've been soo much better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES