Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Video Snippet: Trey Songz ft. Nicki Minaj - Bottoms Up


There is a video snippet for Trey Songz' infamous joint called "Bottoms Up" which features Nicki Minaj. When I first heard the song I didn't like it. I did, however, like Nicki Minaj's verse. I love the part when she's like "Yo Trey! Do you think that you can buy me a bottle of Rozay?". She killed it with that!!

But back to the topic at hand, the title of the song "Bottoms Up" raised a red flag for quite a few people. For one...it raised a red flag with me because the term "Bottoms Up" is a term used by the homosexual community to refer to a sex position. But before I go into all that check out the video snippet for "Bottoms Up" below:



And if you have no clue about what the term "Bottoms Up" means then please pay attention to my homeboy, Bimbo Winehouse, as he schools you on the term below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES