Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Why Didn't You Post Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz Wedding Photos?


Ok...I think my readers may be a little bit more than ticked off with my antics so let me explain. I received an email from an avid reader of the site and this person literally tore me a new one because I didn't feature any photos of Alicia Keys and her new husband, Swizz Beatz, on their wedding day. Now, let me just say that I am a huge fan of both Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz but I don't like or represent what Alicia Keys stands for.

I'm known for speaking my piece and "keeping it real" as some might say and this topic is no different. There's no denying what Alicia Keys did to Mashonda was wrong. Alicia Keys violated to the umpteenth power and there's no coming back from that. Rule number 1 in anyone's manual is "YOU DON'T MESS AROUND WITH A MARRIED MAN"! PERIOD!

Not only did she break up a family but her intentions were to start her own. At least that's the way it looks to me. Alicia Keys immediately got pregnant and now POW! She's married to a man who hasn't even let the ink dry on his divorce papers!! In a rush are we?! Wouldn't want that baby to be a bastard child now would we? It would tarnish her whole image and we wouldn't want that now would we?

Despite everything that took place, I believe Alicia Keys brings a whole new meaning to the word jump-off. We now have jump-offs believing that if they deal with a married man long enough, he will eventually leave his wife and family for you and marry you!!! In my best Ed Lover voice....C'mon Son!! Fuck outta here with that shit!! I'm a married woman and feel violated just at the thought.

Now, I can truly say I understand how Mashonda felt and regardless of what we said about Mashonda putting her feelings on blast.....That's how she felt! Her family was being separated and she didn't know how to cope! She was hurt and I'm definitely sure she felt betrayed. So if this is not a good answer for you, I don't know what to tell you.

I can't post on things I don't represent. Sorry if I have disappointed you readers. My bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES