Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bunky SA Has Some Choice Words For Maino!!!


Oh My! Where do I begin with this one? Apparently, Maino and his squad has pissed off a man by the name of Bunky SA. Now, me personally, I have never heard of Bunky SA nor have I heard about a beef with him and Maino or him and Lil Cease or him and Lil Kim. So I am truly lost when it comes to this story. However, I did see some footage a while back of Maino and his goons jumping on a guy in the club in Brooklyn. If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch the clip below:



Now, the dude who almost got hit with the chair is speaking out against Maino and the incident that went down. His name is Bunky SA and here is what he has to say below:



Who do you have your money on? I need to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES