Monday, September 20, 2010

HHGS Exclusive: Nelly Talks Apple Bottoms Clothing, Fragrance, Eva Pigford & More!


Earlier this afternoon I stopped by Macy's in Herald Square to do an interview with rapper, Nelly. I was ready with my questions and was wondering what was going on with Apple Bottoms lately. Between Apple Bottoms and Baby Phat I don't know which jean fits me better. They both hug my curves in just the right places. But I couldn't wait to hear what Nelly was going to tell me about the resurrgence of the new line and also his new fragrance coming out (also called Apple Bottoms). Check that out below:


I also wanted to find out if Apple Bottoms was switching things up since, I saw at one point, Eva Pigford was modelling for the line. I thought maybe they were going for a more coutoured look but here is what Nelly had to say about all of that below:



Don't forget Nelly's new album "5.0" will be in stores November 16th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES