Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Imagine If Your Phone Could Do This......


The cell phone pictured above is not the phone I'm speaking of but I came across a new concept for a phone and thought DAMN!! If a cell phone could do all that I wouldn't need my desktop! It's a new concept for a cell phone called the "Mozilla Seabird 2D". A good friend of mine sent me the link to this concept yesterday. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to open up the link on my blackberry but best believe that when I came into the office today and saw the idea....I had to post it!!

I want you guys to watch this clip in it's entirety and let me know if this is a phone that you would run out to the stores and buy:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES