Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Birthday!! Virgos Stand Up!!!


This year for my birthday....I didn't do anything. I wasn't sad about it...it's just that I'm getting older and I really didn't have anything planned. I had to work the 9-5 on my birthday, then head out to pick up my babies and I really just chilled. My husband had to work late so I actually just went to bed early. I did receive soo many birthday wishes on my Facebook though. :) Everyone and their Momma wished me a Happy Birthday and I loved each and everyone for thinking of me on my special day.

One birthday wish in particular caught my attention because it came from a friend who I didn't think would even hit me up on that day. But they did and not only was that special to me but they made my day and made me laugh!! You gotta love that Bimbo Winehouse from ShutupBimbo.com!! Check out what he had to say to me below:



Too freakin funny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES