Monday, September 13, 2010

New Music: Lo Smooth - Bad Girl


Lo Smooth....a definite friend to HipHopGossipSite.com, a hard working artist on the rise and a man on the grind. Every time Lo Smooth makes a move he always makes sure HipHopGossipSite.com is aware. It's funny how I came into contact with Lo Smooth. I received an email one day from an artist named Lo Smooth who wanted me to check out a new song he had featuring Kia Shine called "Hottest Rapper In The World". I normally don't listen to music that I'm sent because it's time consuming and I'm not here to down anyone's dream. I'm not here to tell someone if their music is good or bad. That's for the public to decide, plus, my schedule is getting more hectic by the day with new articles to post and kids to take care of.

However, I felt differently about this email. I listened to Lo Smooth's joint called "Hottest Rapper In The World" and I was hooked!! This was music I actually liked! I had to post Lo Smooth's music on the site and his videos. From there I have posted just about everything Lo Smooth sends me because you can hear his work ethic in his music. He doesn't rush to put out a song just because. He puts out music that's going to be worth listening to and I hope he continues to do so.

So once again, here's a new joint from Lo Smooth called "Bad Girl". I love the Jay Z hook!! Jay made it a hot line, Lo Smooth made it a hot song! POW!!



Feel free to post your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES