Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Video: Chris Brown - Matrix 12 Strands


The power of the internet is overwhelming. You can find just about anything you want by the click of one little button. This power is no different when it comes to Chris Brown. Chris worked on a mini movie called "12 Strands Matrix" and was going to premiere it on pay per view for a fee of $2.99. I don't know who was working with Chris Brown at the time to think that idea was going to sit over well with folks but hey that was their plan.

Well, lo and behold, that video premiered yesterday and to say Chris Brown is pissed is putting it lightly! Chris Brown was soo upset with the leak of his mini movie that he had this to say on Twitter below:

"Ya’ll bootleggin’ this video already. Thats effed up. I give ya’ll free music all the time. Ya’ll could at least do me this solid”.

I don't know who the comment was directed to but not shortly after that tweet was sent out, it was deleted from his profile. And although I love me some Chris Brown, it wouldn't be right of me to put this article up without the video included......so enjoy it below courtesy of Bossip:



What are your thoughts? Would you have paid $2.99 to see this? I'm curious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES