Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Beef? What Beef?
If you thought there was any sort of beef between Ms. Keri Baby and Ciara then you are sadly mistaken! According to the two ladies there has never been a beef. Ok. If you want me to believe that then I will but what was all that back and forth on records then? I know I'm not going crazy now. If you guys made up and are now friends then I'm all for it but don't make me think I'm crazy because I know what I heard. I know a subliminal when I hear one but apparently I'm crazy for even thinking what I thought. Check out what Keri Hilson and Ciara had to say to the media below:
Maybe all of those subliminals were for album sales? I'm just saying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.