Monday, October 25, 2010

HHGS Email: Is Chad OchoCinco Going To Settle Down?


I'm at it again with another email. They just don't seem to stop coming in and I'm loving that! There's always something interesting going on in the lives of celebrities. And as always, in no way does the email represent the opinions or views of the NYC Gossip Girl (which is me) or my site (which is HipHopGossipSite.com) So on that note, I get this email and the person is talking about football player Chad OchoCinco and how he might be settling down with a model by the name of Soncerae Smith. Check out the email below:

I find this extremely interesting....FIRST....because SHE IS BLACK.... but I'm only here to report news not question it. Finally Chad Ochocinco finds love in a real woman. Ive been watching Chad OchocCinco's Twitter and he has taken a keen liking to a Celebrity Model & Philanthropist Soncerae Smith. They have been openly expressing interest in each other for months now online. A few months back I reported news about Soncerae's romance with Donald Trump's The Ultimate Merger Winner Singer Ray Lavender that has recently dissolved. Seems she's aiming for something bigger and better. Seems OchoCinco's ego has been tamed by her....she has amusingly gained the nickname "Mrs OchoCino" by her followers. I begin to ask around and sources close to both of them say that yes the two are considering getting serious. I guess the rumors about his romance with Evelyn Lozada are definitely questionable. Interestingly enough....Soncerae physically is NOTHING like the women he dates. Has someone finally getting Chad on bended knee? I THINK THIS IS WHAT THE PUBLIC WANTS TO SEE FROM HIM. His attention starved wild ways are starting to bore the public. I contacted Soncerae on her twitter @welovesoncerae and she hasn't replied yet.

A picture of Soncerae is below:


Not a bad looking lady but I've reported on this woman before. Awhile back I received an email about her dating reality star/Konvict Music R&B singer, Ray Lavendar. If you missed out on that story, (click here).

And of course, here are the tweets which were provided along with the email below:






With words like, "You got me for a lifetime", kind of raises an eyebrow but maybe, just maybe, Chad might be in love. As for me believing this to be true? I don't think so but it makes for a good read. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES