Wednesday, October 13, 2010

HHGS Email: Too Short's Daughter Contacts Natalie Nunn


Let me put a disclaimer on this email so no one sicks their lawyers on me for any reason. Any email I receive and or post on HipHopGossipSite.com is not the opinions or thoughts of the NYC Gossip Girl or HipHopGossipSite.com. They are just entertaining emails that I receive from various sources and never claim these emails to be fact! With that being said let's move on to the email I received below:

Too Shorts daughter Octavia asks Natalie Nunn for advice before auditioning for "The Bad Girls Club". Look what she tells her.





Nothing too bad right? Well, just that now you guys know the tricks of the trade when you want to audition for "The Bad Girls Club". ;-) You gotta love that Natalie Nunn! She's a friend in my head although I've never met her. Can't wait till I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES