Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Model Jessenia Vice lands another cover!! SHOCK magazine..check her out!!

Super excited to share with you friends my 2nd cover for 2010!!! International magazine SHOCK! Photographer IEC STUDIOS very own Charles Gardener. SHOCK is based in Barcelona Spain and a print magazine!
I'm so proud to be along side other SHOCK cover Models Rosa Acosta, Tammy Torres, Pam Rodriguez, and Bianca Holland to name a few!!!

Thanks to all those who have pushed for me, returned the love and who have always believed in me. Without any of those factors I wouldn't be have been able to do have of what I've accomplished in these 2plus years!!!

Love Always,
Jessenia Vice

twitter.com/jesseniavice
facebook.com/jesseniavice.page




twitter.com/thebutmsdotcom facebook.com/theblackurbantimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES