During a recent appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres show, Tina Knowles set the record straight about the latest Beyoncé pregnancy rumor.
"I heard that, but I'm here to clear the rumors up. The truth is that's it's not Beyoncè that's pregnant. It's me," Knowles jokingly told host Ellen and audience.
"No, no it's not true. Not right now," said Knowles. "I'm looking forward to it. With all the rumors, by now I should have five or six grandchildren."
Knowles, a designer and beautician, launched a women's back-to-school clothing line along with her superstar daughter in 2009 designed by Thierry Mugler.
The line, inspired by Beyoncé's "Sasha Fierce" on-stage persona, consists of sportswear, outerwear, handbags, footwear, eye-wear, and lingerie.
"The line really exudes a different side of my personality, which I am grateful that I can express. The 'Sasha Fierce' line is for the confident, sensual and daring side of a woman," Beyoncé explained and offers sleek, very clingy outfits, peppered with lots of metallic accessories, including a black bodysuit and lots of leggings.
"I heard that, but I'm here to clear the rumors up. The truth is that's it's not Beyoncè that's pregnant. It's me," Knowles jokingly told host Ellen and audience.
"No, no it's not true. Not right now," said Knowles. "I'm looking forward to it. With all the rumors, by now I should have five or six grandchildren."
Knowles, a designer and beautician, launched a women's back-to-school clothing line along with her superstar daughter in 2009 designed by Thierry Mugler.
The line, inspired by Beyoncé's "Sasha Fierce" on-stage persona, consists of sportswear, outerwear, handbags, footwear, eye-wear, and lingerie.
"The line really exudes a different side of my personality, which I am grateful that I can express. The 'Sasha Fierce' line is for the confident, sensual and daring side of a woman," Beyoncé explained and offers sleek, very clingy outfits, peppered with lots of metallic accessories, including a black bodysuit and lots of leggings.
Other Beyoncé Stories
Beyoncé Named Face of Fashion for Haiti T-Shirt - Beyoncé"
"Jay-Z And Beyonce Are Still Staying Quiet About Their Reported Wedding ... But Why?"
"Beyoncé and Jay-Z File Signed Marriage License"
"Beyoncé Dishes on Her Sassy Alter-Ego"

No comments:
Post a Comment
We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.