Friday, October 22, 2010
New Video: Dwele - Watch Me
Dwele is back with a new video for a new joint called "Watch Me". The video is extremely creative and shows different watches for different points in time during Dwele's career. However, if you are a fan of Dwele's then you know that the man stays creative. I'll let you check out the new video below and then I'll show you another creative project before this one:
Now here's another creative concept from Dwele called "Cheatin". If you have no idea about the concept, let me help you. Dwele is talking about cheating on his girl with his girl. Good girl/Nasty girl! Love the concept and the song. Check that oldie but goodie below:
I loves me some neo soul!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.