Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Video: Will. I. Am ft. Nicki Minaj - Check It Out


On Smash has gotten the exclusive on the new video from Will. I. Am and Nicki Minaj called "Check It Out". The video is paying homage to Japanese anime and of course is very vibrant and colorful. However, the way Nicki starts the first verse is CRAZY!!! "I WALK UP IN THE PARTY LIKE MY NAME IS THAT BITCH!!" I'm sooo loving that!

And without further adeu, I present the new video below:



Although Nicki seemed a little stiff on the dancing parts she still did a great job! What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES