Friday, November 5, 2010

EXCLUSIVE TWEETS & DM'S FROM MODEL LINKED TO @OGOchoCinco!! TRIES TO GET $$$ FOR INTERVIEW!! AND SAYS RUMORS ARE TRUE!!


I haven't seen any news worthy models on the site yet so idk but look at check out our model interviews.

I have my BA in marketing I'm only telling you what I'd tell a client.
 Sites are all about visual aid.

That you put some into revamping your website
 for instance even ur Twoneys avatar graphic is poor.

I said graphics because the quality of the site is poor
I haven't seen any real celebs on your site hun.
If you have the revenue I suggest

News sites also don't have to rely on graphics
 peole look for quality content and original stories.
 Models always ... 

We've never paid 4 interviews from real
celebrities or celebs from twitter.
We have enough traffic and revenue and
... 

I'm not sure how much you are generating
 from your site but I think maybe get to
 selling adspace and get a better quality site and graphics

I just don't that would be a good marketing/pr
 thing for me but I'll talk to my agent and see.
 You may want to consider paying models.

If you tryna feature me as just some random model
 on a site I'm not sure if its something I want for myself.

Ok then I'll have to decline cause u r 
wanting model interviews
 and I'm not even a model anymore.
 I'm an executive.

Ok its up 2 u and no we don't pay 4 interviews

However, it puts me in an entirely different
 situation being linked to him

I'm not just a model and I went to 
The Black Urban Times and 
saw the post about me & Ochocinco. 
Most of it is true.

I'm worried idk I really have to think about this. 
How much are you willing to pay?

I need time/date/place for interview! What is good 4 u?

Nice! Just need time/place in atl that's best 4 u for the interview....email me:info@theblackurbantimes.com

Ok I'm in I guess.


Where will the video be posted?

The exclusive interview will be done in atl by a blogger from. This is a video interview. ... 

It depends on the audience and the quality of the blog and the radio show

Tnx 4 the follow ..missed ur tweets still waiting 2 feature u or have u guest blog or be a guest on our online radio show

twitter.com/thebutmsdotcom facebook.com/theblackurbantimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES