Sunday, November 7, 2010

HHGS Exclusive: Eliza Dubai Fires Back!!!


So you think you can send me an email with all kinds of crazy gossip huh? Well, it's time I bite back and not only will I bite back I will get the celebrity you are talking about to clear up all of those nasty rumors you guys are trying to spread about them! Have no idea what I'm ranting and raving about? Well, let me bring you up to speed then.

Last week I received an email about Eliza Dubai who is the author of Vixen 6 Bedroom Basics. The email went into detail about the kinds of sex parties Eliza Dubai was having and the celebrities who attended these parties. If you missed out on that email (click here). Well, yours truly was contacted by Eliza Dubai and we set up an interview to clear up everything that was mentioned in that email. Check out part 1 of what went down below:



Part 2 is coming on November 10th so stay tuned folks!!! I've got it all covered for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES