It's good being a father...and I didn't have to go all the way to Africa to find these. You'd be surpried. There are needy children right down the street! ~Katt Williams
Get to see a personal side of Katt Williams on his newest DVD titled "9 Lives" which is out in stores right now. A trailer is attached below of Katt Williams and his 8 children bonding.
Did you know that when I first heard Katt Williams had 8 kids I was like "Did he ever hear of condoms?" However, the joke was clearly on me as I learned that Katt Williams has only one biological son named Micah. Katt Williams' ex, who is also the mother of Micah, had 7 other children who were in the process of going into the system because she suffers from substance abuse.
Katt Williams adopted all 7 of these children so they wouldn't have to go into the system and they can all stay together under the same roof as brothers and sisters!! What a beautiful and selfless act! I had to shut my mouth after I heard that because that was such a kind and thoughtful thing to do! Not many on this Earth would've done such a thing and for that I have a new found respect for Katt Williams. Check out the trailer below (I guarantee you will fall in love with Katt Williams):
Feel free to post your thoughts!

No comments:
Post a Comment
We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.