Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Video: Black Eyed Peas - The Time (Dirty Bit)


Black Eyed Peas is back with a video for their hit called "The Time" which is a remake to "The Time of My Life" by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes. "The Time of My Life" hit was the theme song to the movie "Dirty Dancing" starring Patrick Swayze. Check out the Black Eyed Peas rendition of it below (Dirty Bit style):



I don't care what you guys say about the Black Eyed Peas, Will. I. Am sure knows how to make people want to come out on the dance floor. This song makes me want to dance!! And don't forget that the Black Eyed Peas new album titled "The Beginning" is in stores today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES