Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Exquisite in Her Delight by@Destineeslove #love#poets#mpls




Can a MAN  tell the whole world
how you have
taken over my heart, mind 
and soul?


Captured
Delighted
Can I be bounded by 
your taste
your passion, 
your lustfulness?

Erotic sways of your body 
grinding and slow movements of
your hips leaves me breathless
Teasing flows from you
sets my "desire" on fire
craving, stating
She is for me....She is me!

My
devotional touches
sensational grips and powerful thrusts 
fills your mind steals your soul
with melodious moans of 
Irresistibility

If we are ever apart, just know
you are the oxygen I breath
the Beat
the Rhythm
the Flow 
that makes my heart......flutter
With excitement of life

Burning, 
Your love,  a flame that flares
Through my eyes
My Soul
My vital force
You have my devotion, most of all 
My purpose
of being Me
My "Meaning" My "Weakness" My "Addiction"

For this I am "Exquisitely" Delighted



Expressions from author Destinee Love. For more information on her, visit her blog at www.destineelove.com or website www.destineelove.net

twitter.com/thebutmsdotcom facebook.com/theblackurbantimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES