Saturday, December 4, 2010

~Feeling You~ by@destineeslove #erotica#Poets Corner-:#Love

~Destinee Love~

"Without a word spoken
I can read your thoughts

That look of desire
in your eyes
I've seen so many times
before, but this time
something is different
It's as if you have a mission
One mission 
of total submission

Here's an 
Your hands
touching 
turning me around
Your lips softly kissing the 
insides of my neck 
Moaning softly,
closing my eyes
as you hold me, and sway me,
and feel me, Ooh please touch me

Your scent is arousing, I’m feeling you
feeling me, grabbing me, as I grab
onto you. Outlining my body up and
down till you caress my breast 
my nipples,
yes please touch me there 
I want to feel your sensual
touches everywhere

Take a journey of lust
in between these thighs
these thick luscious
thighs

Conquer your way inside
I want to feel you
glide in and out…..feel how wet
your fingers get, all from a sweet
tender kiss from your lips

Hard but gentle stokes 
Slow
circular motions
in and out…
Aah I’m feeling you
my body is aching
trying to grasp this wall before
my eyes, but powerful thrusts of
your fingers driving deeply within
is making me want to scream

But, instead I moan
moan so loud you
you put your hands to my mouth
still trying to figure this moment 
Why your fingers are
turning Me out!

Yes
Grab my thigh, to raise
slightly high
My love I can’t resist
I feel your hardness
in the midst, and it’s
You that don't resist to
take that journey deeper
and deeper, penetrating up to
my g-spot of dilemma

Hot and heavy on my neck
wet fingers gushing 
sliding deeper, slower,  
Back is arching
squirting intensely......"




Passage from "Expressions of Love, Passion, and Intimacy" released by Destinee Love. For more information on her visit her blog at www.destineelove.com or website www.destineelove.net

twitter.com/thebutmsdotcom facebook.com/theblackurbantimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES