Thursday, December 2, 2010

HHGS Email: Fabolous Is On To The Next One?


I received an interesting email about Fabolous this time around but I will tell you I have no idea if this is true or not. As with all of the other emails I receive, I put no validity into it. The email is only posted for the purpose of entertainment. So with all of that said, let me put out my disclaimer by saying that in no way does the email reflect the opinions or views of the NYC Gossip Girl (which is me) nor HipHopGossipSite.com!

The email states that Fabolous is creeping around with a fashion designer by the name of Yoshini and that the two were seen in Miami together at Fabolous' birthday party at Cameo night club. Photo of Yoshini is below:



A very pretty girl if I do say so myself but just because they were seen at the same spot doesn't mean they are daddy long stroking each other. Well, the person who sent me the email continued on by saying that they saw Fabolous and this Yoshini girl leave the night club and headed out to the hotel. Check out the email for yourselves below:

RAPPER FABOLOUS GOES TO MIAMI TO CELEBRATE HIS BIRTHDAY PART 2 AT CAMEO NIGHT CLUB. HE IS SEEN WITH DESIGNER KNOWN AS @YOSHINI VERY CLOSELY AND COMFORTABLE. AFTER THAT WE SAW THEM GOING TO THE HOTEL TOGETHER... YOU CAN SEE HER AT TWITTER/YOSHINI.. SMH THIS ONE IS NOT STOPPING.

IS HE THE NEXT TIGER WOODS? HE'S KNOWN TO BE WITH HIS BABY MOMMA FOR 6 YEARS (EMILY B) TWITTER/EMILYB_ AND WAS ALSO SEEN WITH ADRIENNE BAILON AND AMBER ROSE.


I have no idea what to say except that if I get the chance to interview Fabolous, I will try to ask him about all of these rumors! Please feel free to post your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES