Saturday, December 11, 2010

HHGS Exclusive: Avant Talks New Album & More


This past Thursday, R&B crooner, Avant, had a press day in the city. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the press day because it conflicted with my work schedule and I can't mess up that rent money! LOL!

Anywho, I was able to send my better half, my husband, and he was able to get a quick in depth interview with Avant and talked about everything from his new album titled "The Letter" and the state of R&B music today!
Check out how it all goes down below:



"The Letter" will be out in stores and online on December 21st. Feel free to post any thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES