Friday, December 10, 2010

My Apologies To Diamond Blue Of Pretty Ricky


Where do I begin? What do I say? I'll start with an apology! An apology to Diamond Blue from the group Pretty Ricky. Wondering why an apology is in order? Let me tell you!

We here at HipHopGossipSite.com are not malicious folks and are not looking to defame anyone's character by any means. I am a strong believer in karma and know that what comes around goes around. Therefore, I treat people with respect and give everyone an opportunity to speak their piece.

With that, I received an email yesterday from a woman by the name of Jennifer Love who gave a very graphic and detailed description about an "alleged" affair she had with Diamond Blue of Pretty Ricky. I have since removed that post because of certain circumstances. I will say that I allowed this woman to speak her piece and now that I have communicated with Diamond Blue directly, I am posting his piece.

Diamond Blue says the story is totally false! The person who sent this email was just looking to defame his character. I can't go into too much detail about what I spoke about with Diamond but I will say that he was very much the gentlemen and was sincere and humble when he spoke. So my sincerest apologies go out to Diamond Blue because it was never my intention to hurt anyone's feelings nor trying to defame anyone's character.

I think from this point on I'm going to keep the rumors at a minimum because it seems people are trying to put me in the middle of their bullshit and I don't need the drama. Because I am drenched in the spirit of the Lord, Diamond Blue was a gentlemen. The circumstances could've been very different if he was a different kind of man. Again, my apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES