Friday, December 17, 2010

Poets Corner: #twitterafterdarkpoem: I'm behind you By @Night_theAuthor

#twitterafterdarkpoem: I'm behind you By Night the Author


Right here is where is good
Warm wet pretty..its so pretty
Behind you I can see you moan
You like the feeling

Keep me close or not at all
I need it, thirsty for it, 
Like a fiend for that rock
Mama..you got that real
Good..good.

Licking my lips before i Snack
I'm behind you mama
Right here, not going anywhere
Keep me close

You like that feeling
your perfume and curves
Make my manhood salute you.
I'm behind you..behind you
behind you..now turn over

And let me have my dinner
I'm Hungry.
SEND POEMS TO THEREALNIGHT@GMAIL.COM TO GET THEM POSTED
ON POET'S CORNER ON THEBLACKURBANTIMES.COM

twitter.com/thebutmsdotcom facebook.com/theblackurbantimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES