Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Chris Webby's New Mixtape


When it comes to new artists I must admit, I don't know shit! If I don't get an email from the artist or their people or they don't have a buzz, I'm clueless. So when I received an email from the big homie, Matt, over at MAC Media telling me about Chris Webby, I knew I had to listen. Especially when the email read that DatPiff.com crashed for 30 minutes (which has never happened before) stating that they were getting 30 clicks per second during the initial rush for Chris Webby's new mixtape titled "Best In The Burbs" hosted by Big Mike.

With all of that said, I knew I had to post an article on Chris Webby and would have to include his newest joint titled "Can't Deny Me" which is produced by Statik Selektah below:



If you are interested in downloading Chris Webby's new mixtape "Best In The Burbs", (click here). Also, be sure to let me know what you think of the new artist. I'm interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES