Sunday, January 9, 2011

Does Jadakiss Have A Beef With A Dude Named Wize-Fool?


I had no idea there was a beef between Jadakiss and Wize-Fool. In fact, I didn't know Jadakiss had a beef with anybody. And may I be honest by saying that I never even heard of anyone named Wize-Fool.

Well, Wize-Fool made himself known to me via email. Apparently, there's a beef between him and Jadakiss but I'm still not quite clear about what it's about. Take a look at the clip that was sent to me below:



My question to you guys is....should I interview Wize-Fool and see what this is all about? I'm thinking about it. Let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES