Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tami Roman Speaks Out About Her Decision to Have Smart Lipo


Tami Roman gives us the highs and lows on her decision to have smart liposuction. Check it out:

Most of you know that as a teenager on into young adulthood, I suffered from an eating disorder. I have been very open about my challenges with weight and I also have expressed, albeit vaguely, the reason for my warped sense of perception. Things from my childhood were embedded in my psyche and it lead to a very unhealthy thought process pertaining to weight. YOU WILL FIND OUT ALL ABOUT IT IN MY NEW BOOK #shameless plug LOL. In any event, I want to be completely clear – my getting SMART LIPO was not due to those issues. I got Smart Lipo because I wanted it…
I am 40 years old, have had two children, eat right, work out and my body was not having it. I had reached a plateau and the inches were not....MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES