Thursday, March 24, 2011

Poet's corner: video vixen bbms by @night_theauthor

Day 1:video shoot...he seen me
Nice..my ass is out so he must notice..I got skills..
These other bitches is wack
Nite

Day 2: loving these heels..
I didn't get paid..
but I gave him head..I like that
He's a big star..got a wifey anyway..he just fucks me.
Weeded out..ciroc..nite.

Day 3: this shoot is getting wack..
All these niggas wanna do is..
Fuck me..and I'm trying to be a star..I'm hollywood..I can be..
J.Lo came up like this..why can't I!?
Dro..hash..I think I swallowed..nite.

Day 4: last day of shoot. Hold up..
This dude is on the charts..and his whips and bling is rented! Lol..I'm dumb..I gave head to his boys and his cousins..and..I just wanna leave...fuck!

Day 5: I thought this bullshit was done..rappers are phony!
Even if you cool with Yeezy..
You don't got yeezy money..
Fuck! Anyway..he's calling me..
Yeah..ok..lemme go give him head..he might let me wear.. his
Rented bling. This video vixen game is tired.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES