Monday, August 29, 2011

Video: Prote-J - I'm A Boss (HD Video)



I'm not signing anybody else's checks yet, but I spit a few bars over Meek Mill's track with Rick Ross, "I'm a Boss." The beat is so crazy that I just had to do it. I'll be putting out more music over the next few weeks, be ready!

If you still haven't heard "Dope Raps & Kit Kats," take a break from listening to Watch the Throne and click here to listen now!

"Nightfall" is the next track we'll be pushing off the project, so be on the look out for the official video.

"Bigger Things" is a song that means a lot because I talk about me growing up in Papua New Guinea. I had some footage of my last visit so we put together this video for everybody to see what it's like.
 
 
Shouts to Zach Goodchild for putting it together!

 
If you still haven't heard my new mixtape, "Dope Raps & Kit Kats," take a listen now!
 Click the play button to listen now!
Click to follow me on:
  
Recorded at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES