Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Teairra Mari Records Her Album With Rico Love


On last night's episode of Vh1's "Love & Hip Hop", we all got to see Teairra Mari get a little out of her character when she found out that Rich Dollaz (Olivia's sugar daddy) was meeting with her producer/manager, Rico Love. Not to say that Teairra Mari was hating on Olivia, but she just wanted to make sure that no one was taking away from her what she worked soo hard to get. Gotta love a girl with hustle is what I always say!

Anywho, Teairra Mari along with Rico Love take us behind the scenes during the making of Teairra's new album titled "Sexy" and here's what Teairra Mari had to say about working with Rico Love below:

“It’s absolutely amazing the chemistry that Rico and I share. I couldn’t ask for another partner in crime. There are a lot of talented songwriters out there, but for me, my chemistry is with Rico and I haven’t had a chemistry like this with anybody else. Everybody has their match and I think Rico is definitely my musical match.”

Now, check out the two in action when you click on the "Full Story" button below:





I want to see Teairra Mari win the same way Rich Dollaz wants Olivia to win! Am I wrong for that? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES