Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Jennifer Williams Talks Getting Slapped On Basketball Wives
As we all saw last night, Jennifer Williams and Evelyn Lozada go at it on the season premiere of Vh1's "Basketball Wives" Miami. And although the first episode didn't really reveal much about what's been going on with the ladies, the sneak peek trailer for next weeks episode showed major drama going down between Evelyn and Jennifer.
Specifically, Jennifer Williams ends up catching an open right hand slap to the side of her pretty face by Evelyn Lozada's assistant. The cause of the right hand? I'm not sure, but I'll let Jennifer break it down to you along with Power 105's "The Breakfast Club" when you click on that "Full Story" button below:
All I keep hearing in the back of my head is "YOU AINT ABOUT THAT LIFE JENNIFER!!" Don't judge me! I like both Evelyn and Jennifer, but that sentence right there is PRICELESS!!
Your thoughts please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.