Wednesday, February 15, 2012
New Video: Cassie - King Of Hearts
Cassie has finally released her visual for her joint titled "King of Hearts". It's been quite some time since I posted the behind the scenes footage from the videoshoot, but now, the video is here. I don't know what the hold up was, but I'm sure the fellas will be happy with what they're about to see. :-)
Cassie decided to leave the clothes at home and give you a glance at her new boobies! ;-) I'm sure Diddy is happy with the outcome with the new boobage, but I'll let you guys judge for yourselves when you click on that "Full Story" button below:
I do not like this song at all!! I do like the video, but the song is garbage. #JUSTMYOPINION What are your thoughts on this? I'm listening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.