Monday, February 13, 2012

Saidah via Soul Train Blog| WHB via GFM | New Client | And More

I AM PR Agency brings you their latest newsletter with a new roster of artists and music!

I AM PR Music Downloads

Ellis Ashbrook "Meridia"
Twenty 30
Jackie Scott "Don't Mess With Me"
Saidah Baba Talibah "Scream"
Ghost
"Audio Arcade"
Run
"First Transgression"
***

I AM PR Agency Signs Tasting Grace To Its Roster!

Hailing from Red Bank, NJ, Tasting Grace, a Rock/ Pop/ Alternative band signs with I AM PR Agency. Read more about our latest addition here
***

Saidah Baba Talibah Featured on Soul Train Blog!

One of the most talented rock/soul artists which is poised to break through in a few more years, Saidah Baba Talibah is featured via Soul Train blog. Read more
***

David E Beats Chats with GrownFolksMusic!

Grown Folks Music wanted to know more about David E Beats urban rock project, The White House Band. Find more about it via this exclusive Q &A Click here
Also check out the interview with Charles Wall
***

Tommy & The Tangerines Squeeze Colorado with Whimsical Tunes!

"This album shows a wide spectrum of the groups’ talents, both individually and as a band."
Hendrick says they all have a wide variety of influences. “We grew up with a very diverse music collection. We respect musicians who take their art seriously whether writing songs or playing their instrument. The band has a huge spectrum of influences from different Genres. If we had to say one I would say the Beatles. Everything in pop and rock is derived from them in some way.”
Read another excerpt of their interview with Candace Sykes here
***

Kounterclockwise Talented In More Ways Than One, Chats with Talented In Borders!

Lindsey Borders jumps in Kounterclockwise's world. Read what she has to say about the dynamic duo Read more
***

Mushy Callahan Talk About Their Life Philosophy, How They Came Up with Their Name And More!

"We grew up on The Doors, Supertramp, and Grand Funk Railroad etc… I think by the time we reached our teens we had all stretched our influences a little into the grunge and rock genres. "
Read another excerpt
***

Old Banners Reviewed via Screen Invasion!

Hannah Denby reviewed Old Banners debut album. Find out the rating here
***

PHZ Sicks Talks About His Start In The Game, His Upcoming Projects & More!

Read more about the DMV hip hop artist here
***

I AM PR Videos

White House Band "TGIF"
Tunde olaniran "User Manual"
Will Vill "Get Fresh"
"Success/ Failure" music video
Wesley Woo "Fall Again"
Old Banners "A Fisherman's Tale"

More News via www.iampragency.com

About I AM PR Agency, LLC

***
I AM PR Agency is a New York based PR firm managing client accounts worldwide. We work hard and create opportunities daily to enhance the visibility of our clients. We want to provide the attention and supportive system every client needs in order to succeed. Most importantly, our mission is to get results!
"We Are The Key To Your Success"
blogger email facebook myspace twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES