Sunday, May 27, 2012

I'm the new UK editor for The Black Urban Times.

Hello to all of our, Black Urban Times readers. My name is Andreia Solomon Burke and I'm pleased to share with you I've just been named  the new UK editor for: The Black Urban Times. I'm thrilled to now be able to connect the UK and US with all the latest events and news.

I'm also an author with: Black Urban Books who published my first novel, Relay-tionships and will publish my second novel this summer. I look forward to being your overseas link.

Happy Reading,

Andreia Solomon Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES