Saturday, August 11, 2012

THANE KOI ..who is he and the reason why he didn't he help Lil'Kim with his ghostwriting skills (Part 1)



















TBUT: Who is Thane Koi?
Thane Koi is the rapper/singer that is gonna slay every 
has-been rapper who comes for Thane (me), 
he's the new sound of the generation. Be on the watch of that.











TBUT: What is the reason for your recent tweets about lil'kim?
My reason is that their team came to me asking me to ghost-write for her so she can make more money so she can stay relevant instead of me. That's not going to happen 

TBUT: Did you ghostwrite for her?
No, Never did, never has, never will.

TBUT: What's going on with her comeback?
What comeback? I already slayed her career with my tweets (www.Twitter.com/ThaneKoi), and maybe I'll drop a diss track soon. Who knows?


TBUT: Lil'Kim in the next 5 years will be....?
 Invisible. Like she is right now. (laughs)





No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES