Thursday, August 30, 2012

WHY UGLY WOMEN PISS ME OFF BY @odiggler

  UGLY women should be dropped off in the desert, and left to fend for themselves.  When I'm not writing I'm hanging with two really Good friends of mine who happen to own, and run a modeling agency. I, yes the extremely handsome moderately chubby guy hang with some of Atlanta's most beautiful women. We go to different events and rub elbows with some of the most influential  people in Atlantas entertainment industry.  When we attend the events I am my usual  self , I speak to everyone laugh joke handle my business and leave.  BUT within this industry the, the modeling industry, and the urban Atlanta model industry at that. The women can be cruel, menacing, unprofessional and out right ugly.

  While people May call Atlanta the "Black Hollywood" (most of those people arent from GA) I've lived in Georgia (decatur to be exact) and ive been to Hollywood and I can tell you right damn now Atlanta is no Hollywood. When I think of a model I think of tall, cutting edge, and breath taking. But the Atlanta modeling scene has fell short of that immensely in my eyes. So as if runway was sooooo unattainable the Atlanta urban glamour model was born.  A mix of a Goddess and a stripper the Atlanta model has all the southern charms of the southern woman with the Big booty to match. So seeing how southern men love a big butt and a smile, every man who owns a camera in Atlanta magically became a photographer. So you had/have fake ass photographers and fake ass models running around telling the world and social media that that they are urban professionals.Whats funny to me these very beautiful stripp....er...uh...mean models have the NERVE to be uppity and down right high and mighty. For so little talent for so little oppertunity the Atlanta model  ACTUALLY has there are bright spots trying to change that.

Sean Lebreeze (@thewavex) and LaLa the beauty (@LaLaTheBeauty) are two people who i believe will shape the magazine and southern modeling industry for years to come.  Wether its hosting a color me bold event where the "Lebreeze Agency volunteered to paint faces of special needs men and women."  Or when the Lebreeze Agency volunteered to use some of the most beautiful women Atlanta had to offer to the underground music awards, how ever sub par the event.  In a city of ugly women from the inside out the LeBreeze agency is a southern agency with a NYC bravado determined to bring professionalism to the other wise travesty that is the southern modeling ring.

Wether its
Tori Grace (@ToriGr8ce)
Mel J Ewing (@meljfit) or
Ayeasha (@ayeasha_2000)

Leaders in my eyes of the southern modeling industry,  and All are with The LeBreeze Agency. To me and only to me there is a slim to none chance that Atlanta will be a premiere modeling city, but with Sean and LaLa at the helm...i see hope and i see change

Ugly women there May be hope for you yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES