Thursday, September 6, 2012

INSIGHT FROM THE EDITOR: THE LAYOVER PT 4 BY @odiggler

        I grab her fully tatted and sleeved arm, pull her in close and whisper in her ear "how  long are you gonna keep playing with a nigga. I want to know what you taste like" as My breath slowly  hits her ear, and my lips slowly brush her neck she shutters and brushes her hair from her face. she looks at me and says "I...I...have never done anything like this before" I discreetly kiss her neck again and say to her "then let me show you how."  I grab her hand and start walking down the airport g19, then g18, then g17,  until finally we got to the miniature suites that O'hare has for extended layovers. BOOKED "fuck" I say. she looks at me and i can tell her body is giving off an impatient vibe. At an instant she grabs my hand  and takes me back to the bar and grill we ate at just 45 minutes ago. We walk past the tables and restrooms and she shoves me in the employees only bathroom.  we begin to kiss and we fall into the handicapped stall.  Yea a little trifling I know but whatever.  as she takes off my shirt I pull down her tights and begin to kiss on her  stomach. I think to my self "how can her waist be so small and her ass be so fat damn i want her" I get down to her sunshine area and begin to playfully lick her kitty.  She slowly begins to whine, her breathing gets heavy I look  up and her hands are in the air and she is biting her lip. my licking becomes faster and her dripping down my tongue slowly turns into a flowing stream. she  puts her hands around the back of my neck, digging her nails into me.  I stop and she whines "no Orrin please don't stop, please I'm so close"  I open her legs while I'm still in a kneeling position i put her left leg over my shoulder then her right so her lower torso is suspended in the air and her legs dangle over my shoulder " Oh my God Orrin" she gasp "what are you doing?" I reply "getting in a better position to finish my desert."  I tell her "hold on tight"  at an instant I stand straight up "OH MY GOD" she yells as she is now suspended in the air, legs over my shoulders, and the palms of her hands are touching the ceiling.  I put my tongue deep inside her and begin to eat her as if I was leaving for the military tomorrow. she is moaning, screaming, crying, and 5 minutes later her legs shake and she scream " OH MY GOOOOOOOD I'M C...C...C..UMMING." she slumps down and her body becomes heavy as she is just dead weight now.  As I let her down I can still feel her shaking, as she opens her lips to speak we hear the bathroom entrance door open and we freeze up.....

2BC
ORRIN CARTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES