Wednesday, January 16, 2013

JoeyPinkney.com 5 Minutes, 5 Questions With... NeNe Capri, author of The Pussy Trap 2: The Kiss of Death



About "The Pussy Trap 2":

“The Pussy Trap 2: The Kiss of Death” is the second installment to the series. KoKo is back with a thirst for revenge. Treachery looms thick in her midst as she plants the brutal Kiss of Death on whoever is in her way.

Joey Pinkney: Where did you get the inspiration to write “The Pussy Trap 2: The Kiss of Death”?

NeNe Capri: There is no better inspiration than to know that the readers you write for love what you do. When I first set out to write my first book entitled “The Pussy Trap”, I initially wrote to put something hot on our label Wahida Clark Presents.


JP: What sets “The Pussy Trap 2: The Kiss of Death” apart from other books in the same genre?

NC: One of the best compliments that I get is that I have a strong female character – one that the readers have never read about before. I pride myself in being a strong, independent woman. (read more)

JP: As an author, what are the keys to your success that led to “The Pussy Trap 2: The Kiss of Death” getting out to the public?

NC: Wahida Clark is a powerhouse in the business. She sets the bar high for herself and demands that her team of authors rise to meet the same status or better. I am blessed to have a powerful team. As I always say “Team work makes the dream work”. (read more)

JP: As an author, what is your writing process? How long did it take you to start and finish “The Pussy Trap 2: The Kiss of Death”?

NC: Besides music and meditation, I write one part and set aside chapters to the next part. In reality, I write two books at once. I am always thinking ahead to what will happen next. (read more)

JP: What’s next for NeNe Capri?

NC: Currently I am waiting to take my Law School Entrance test in February and preparing for my journey through law school. I am also writing “The Pussy Trap 3″. (read more)

Click here to read the entire JoeyPinkney.com interview with NeNe Capri, author of "The Pussy Trap 2".

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES