Tuesday, January 8, 2013

JoeyPinkney.com 5 Minutes, 5 Questions With... LaRedeaux, author of Til Death



About "Til Death":

Taking a chance with love via the internet can be a deadly choice. But when obsession collides with insecurity, lust and love the ramifications are devastating. Take a chance with romance and find out who survives till death?

Joey Pinkney: Where did you get the inspiration to write “Til Death”?

LaRedeaux: After a conversation with a girlfriend, I begin browsing the internet looking at dating websites that we discussed. Then I logged into Facebook and watched some interactions. A few inboxes later, “Til Death” was born. 

JP: What sets “Til Death” apart from other books in the same genre?

LR: I like to give my stories a twist instead of the same old story line. 

JP: As an author, what are the keys to your success that led to “Til Death” getting out to the public?

LR: “Til Death” is my fourth short story. I self published it and promoted myself constantly through social media. 

JP: As an author, what is your writing process? How long did it take you to start and finish “Til Death”?

LR: I write a couple of hours a day in between work and sleeping. “Til Death” took me a week to write. 

JP: What’s next for LaRedeaux?

LR: I’ve signed with Queen Midas Books, and my first book tour begins on January 17. I am currently working on several new releases which include: “Jack of Diamond”, “Smiley Face Killer”. I am promoting my first full novel, “One Man’s Desire”. (read more)

Click here to read the entire JoeyPinkney.com interview with LaRedeaux, author of "Til Death".

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES