Monday, February 11, 2013

Kisha's RHOA Recap


Kandi wants to sing Gospel...Why??? Just stick to your sex toys, clothes store and song writing. Lawdy have mercy.

Porsha is a pretty trophy wife for Cordell but damn can she have her own brain?!?! I did think it was odd that she isn't allowed to have company when he's not home O_o

Who went and told Cynthia her shit DIDNT stink?!?! I understand her wanting to make sure her pageant is a success but she DIDNT have to do Porsha like that. This season I just keep seeing the phony side of Cynthia and its not flattering at all kinda like her forehead. #YeahISaidIt

Nene seems to be enjoying her Cali life with Greg and its cute but she works my nerves at times.

Kenya had a biopsy on her breast and it was indeed great news that it was benign. Ladies take care of your health and don't be afraid to check your boobs, it could save your life.

Each week I tune in to watch and I'm often shaking my head because these grown ass woman act like kids and are no role model for anyone.

I wish reality TV really consisted on REAL television instead of the ratchet phony chicks, but don't get me wrong it is entertainment but I do side eye them all when they come out the mouth saying they have charities and etc. can't be the victim AND the villain.

That's all folks...


Kisha Green is a author  who has a passion for writing and sharing her witty personality with many through social media. For more info about Kisha, visit her websitewww.divabooksinconline.com and you can also follow her on Twitter @KishaGreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES