Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ace Hood - Ride (Remix)



Thanks to WorldStarHipHop.com for putting out this "Ride" remix....I've been waiting for it!!! Has anyone ever really listened to the hook? Trey is talking some stuff women need to pay attention to!!! For example, he says, "Even though I'm in the streets, you know exactly what I do. And when I chase this paper, you don't have to wait for me to bring it back home to you!!! Now those are words that are music to my ears!!! What about yours? Check out the remix video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES