Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Correction On Powerhouse Article



In a previous article I posted last night I stated that Jay Z has banned Lil Wayne from performing at his concerts....well, I have to recant my statements because Lil Wayne did indeed perform last night at the Izod center in Jersey!!! Sorry for the misinformation!!! I always admit when I am wrong so enjoy the clip below of Weezy performing last night at the Izod Center in Jersey:





Thanks T-Dubb for the footage. I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES