Thursday, October 30, 2008

T.I. Voted Despite His Felony!!!





Take a real good look at the picture above cuz that's how T.I. is feeling right now! T.I. actually took to the polls and voted!! How you say?.....That boy got felonies, you say? Well according to TMZ.com, T.I. found a loophole in the Georgia law books and had every right to go out there and vote! So if T.I. can do it then so can you. There should be no excuses come November 4th! But for now, check out the article from TMZ.com below:



According to popular opinion (and state law), convicted felons cannot vote. But according to TMZ, Tip found a loophole in the Georgia law book, which allows convicted felons to vote if they're not currently on probation or serving a prison sentence.



With the newly discovered information, T.I. took to the polls and dropped his vote.



"It's a relief," Tip said. "This is what it is all about, not staying up late and waking up early to vote. Now rather than just talking about it, I'm being about it. I'm leading by example, and it makes me feel a lot better."




Get your urban news at DimeWars.Com


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES