Thursday, October 23, 2008

Weezy Baby Momma Exposed



Thank you and shouts go out to my girl Necole Bitchie for putting me onto who was Weezy's baby momma. You know the gossip girl had to know what was going on. You can always check out NecoleBitchie.com for all of the latest news. I was dying to find out who was having Weezy's son and could have bet money that it was Nivea but thanks to Necole I found out that the baby momma is not Nivea but instead some non script chick. Not mad atcha Weezy! You need more regular chicks in your life cuz it doesn't seem to be working out with the celeb chicks you usually deal with. Check one more pic of Weezy's baby momma below:



She looks alot like the Vietnamese chick that was seen in the video "Can't Believe It". Is this what really goes down after video shoots? Artists make babies?! Dang!



Anywho, just as an update to Nivea's whereabouts, I went and logged onto my Myspace page and found that one friend was missing. When checking further I noticed that Nivea has deleted her Myspace page! I'm wondering if this sudden deletion has anything to do with this baby momma drama that's going on? If you know anything hit me up on the email or leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES