Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Barack Is My President!!!



I am soo happy that my vote counted this presidential election. I know soo many people took time out of their day to make that difference and boy did we do just that! I couldn't be more happier with the way things turned out. Now, I can tell my son or daughters that whatever they think they want to do in life........THEY CAN!! It's like as soon as Barack became president everything changed for me. I was out of a job for a minute and first thing this morning, I got the call to start a nice paying job asap! Thank you Jesus! Prayer works and in soo many ways. Someone (not naming any names) told me I didn't have my shit together and has been putting me down for years now.....so as of lately I've been doing the same ish to them. They don't like it. Funny how when the tables have turned people don't like things done to them that they did to you! I know this is going to be a good end of year and a great future for me and my children!!! Thank you Jesus and Obama!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. YES WE CAN... YES WE CAN...YES WE DID.. CONGRATS TO PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy.. We are a united nation!!! This is history in the making!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be the next President of the United States!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES