Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Superhead Documentary "Kiss & Tail"



So it seems that Karrine "Superhead" Steffans is making soo much noise that somebody is actually working on a documentary about her! Would you guys sit and watch a documentary on Superhead? I know I will!!! I need to know!!! The concept is great because now you are seeing for yourself, first hand, what people have to say about her and her situations as opposed to reading it in a book! The documentary will be called "Kiss & Tail" and features guest appearances by the Bishop "Don Magic" Juan, Ja-Rule, Ma Barker (Kool G. Rap's wife), Ed Lover and Superhead herself. There will be other guest appearances but I'll keep that under wraps for now. I've had the opportunity to watch the work in progress and believe me when I tell you this is a MUST SEE!!! You wouldn't believe what Ja-Rule had to say!!

Give me some time and I'll start to put up some clips from the documentary that will make you want more!! I PROMISE YOU, YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES