Wednesday, January 28, 2009

B+C Magazine Launch Party



Last week I received an email inviting me to a magazine launch party. The email caught my attention because this was a magazine brought to fruition by 8 young ladies! I said Wow!! Can ladies really get along with each other? So I took one of my cousins along, who I call my sister, since we look soo much alike and we headed out to the event. What I want to say is this.....not only did I have a good time but I also came to the conclusion that women can really get along with each other and want to see their sisters succeed as well! Watching these 8 beautiful, intelligent women interact with each other made me see things a little differently on my end. For one, just by observing these 8 special ladies I realized that I shouldn't be quick to judge other females and more importantly.....I really should have some more female friends!!! The magazine is called B+C Magazine and it stands for Boys and Clothes. When I opened up the magazine I knew I was hooked because not only did it have the latest fashion trends inside but they also feature some of the hottest young men out that most women want to know more about. Trust me people this is a magazine you won't want to pass up on!





Ladies, I want to thank you for inviting me out to share in your special moment and I wish you much success and happiness! Check out the 8 women I'm talking about below at their B+C Magazine Pre Launch Party:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES