Friday, January 23, 2009

A Bombshell Exclusive | Soulja Boy's Alleged Gay Lover Talks to The Prince Of All Media



I love a good scandal, especially when it comes to people in the industry that boast and brag about what they got. Case in point - Soulja Boy! Now you're all going to need to do a little back tracking. Remember, not too many weeks ago, I posted a video that I came across from MediaTakeOut.com and YouTube of a young man by the name of 'HottChyna' who alleges he had a relationship with DeAndre Way - better known to the rest of us as the rapper Soulja Boy. Well previous to that, I actually met Soulja Boy and conducted an interview, chilled for a while before my interview with him and his crew but never really noticed anything 'howudoin' about him. He just seemed like the typical Atlanta teenager/rapper to me. But when I resided in Atlanta during the peak of him coming up on the music scene, there had been some whispers of how he got down that I can recall. Well - none the less, I got in contact with 'HottChyna' and here is the exclusive interview of what the allegations are. This is part one people - I intend to dig even more and see the proof and judge it for myself to report back to you all! Enjoy...


 


THE PRINCE OF ALL MEDIA EXCLUSIVE W/ 'HOTTCHYNA'

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES